Software Design Syllabus #
Please note that due to safety measures being taken by Olin College in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, any of the information in this syllabus is not final and may change at any time. We on the teaching team will do our best to keep everyone informed in as timely a manner as possible.
The syllabus is broken into six sections:
- Description and Topics: what you will learn in this course
- Classes and Staff: when we meet and who is involved in teaching this course
- Activities: how you will learn in this course
- Assessment and Grading: how you will get feedback and grades on your work
- Policies: what is expected of you and our commitments to you